March means it’s Spring. Well not yet technically but it does mean we’re switching to my Spring colour palette now. (it’s my favourite colour palette I think) Anyhoo, goals, goals and GOALS. If you wanna see how my February goals went, as well as how my month went checkout Monthly Rewind: February for all the details.
Let’s see what goals I’m setting myself this month shall we? Grab a cuppa, sit back and read on to find out!
- Eat healthier food: cut out crisps (chips) from my diet, most sugary foods too
- Self Love/Acceptance: Be able to look in the mirror and not always hate what I see (for the record, mirrors are rude and society’s “standards” suck)
- Grades: Finish my College course and get the grades I wanted (this will happen half way through the year eeeeek!)
- reply to comments: last month was quite a month of self reflection funnily enough. So much so I realised I was putting waaaay to much pressure on myself to reply and return comments. Despite the fact I had been blog hopping pretty much daily, I still felt guilty for not returning all the comments. It may seem silly but it was something playing over and over on my mind, comments can make our day.
So many of you made my day last month and i just felt hella guilty knowing I may have missed some of you. So if I pop up out of the blue, you may have commented on a Feb post and I finally got round to returning your comment! However, I will be mostly focusing on replying to my comments this month
we’re not mentioning the stack from feb I’ve let build up
- blog hop frequently: I’m doing pretty good at blog hopping so far this year, weekly sort of turned into daily-ish hopping. However we’re phrasing it as frequently for my brains sake and my stress level sake. (also this is in my habit tracker so I may end up basically doing this everyday just to colour in boxes)
- schedule & graphics: I managed to get most of my posts written for March in Feb. The graphics however…well the featured images still need doing. So this goal is basically to get ahead on this months featured images, as well as Aprils. AND do my best to write content for next month.
- Keep Writing: whether I end up using this as a way to revisit some of my old WIP’s or focus on the fanfic I’m writing. I just want to keep writing this month, it’s one of the main ways I de-stress actually.
- read a book: Hi I’ve had a reading slump since Aug 2018 which is basically making it hard to find the motivation to read. Last month I didn’t finish any books which was a lil frustrating. So if I’m able to finish just one book this month, then it’s a win. I’m going to claw my way out of this slump steadily.
- GYST days: yes they’re still here, we’re keeping them. GYST (get your shit together) is a life saver and mine are every Sunday along with an extra day added in somewhere in the week usually.
- Weds = Social Media Free: Since I’ve been going social media free on Weds and I erm…turned my notifs off for erm WordPress, Discord and YouTube on my phone. (I turned Twitter and Instagram back on) I just noticed I spend a lot less time on social media these days. I’ll still go on it…but it’s no longer a reflex reaction. Instead my reflex reaction is PINTEREST BUJO SPREAD LOOK AT PRETTINESS yeah xD
- Sleep Schedule: Last month I mentioned sorting my sleep schedule was one of unwritten goals. Guess what…it’s now a written goal. I am here to conquer my sleep schedule. My end goal is to be waking up around 4am, so this month I’m going to be striving to consistently wake up around 6am. I have a sleep log as well in my bujo so that spread is gonna be hella useful this month.
Did you set any goals for February? How’d they go if you did? If you set goals for the year how are they going? Lastly, March goals, what are yours? Oh and thoughts on the Spring colour palette? Let me know in the comments!