How is it February already? I feel like January didn’t even happen, where did January go. It disappeared
along with my carefully laid plans to be scheduled ahead and I’d like it back please, I’m not ready for February. Well, the month of love as I call it, anyhoo today I’m going to share with you my goals for February. Along with a recap of my yearly goals.
If you want to find out how I did on my January Goals, check out the Monthly Rewind: January post, where I share how I got on.
- Eat healthier food: cut out crisps (chips) from my diet, most sugary foods too
- Self Love/Acceptance: Be able to look in the mirror and not always hate what I see (for the record, mirrors are rude and society’s “standards” suck)
- Grades: Finish my College course and get the grades I wanted (this will happen half way through the year eeeeek!)
- reply & return comments: I’m mostly good at replying to comments, returning them however can take me a while. I want to make sure I keep returning comments to all of you, who leave me a comments ❤
- blog hop at least once a week: aside from returning comments as a way of blog hopping, I’d really like to blog hop to other posts where they’ve not left me a comment
- schedule ahead: hahaha I may look organised but January sucked for me, since I’ve been ill since Jan 1st. It meant at times I felt like doing nothing….SO I am kinda behind on writing posts/formatting/scheduling. This needs to change so I can have March posts already planned
- Fanfic Writing?: as some of you know, I’ve been writing fanfiction for the past few years, and since I’m not ready to start work on my WIP. I want to try and write another fanfiction to keep me writing, as well as to just give me a breaker from blog post writing 🙂
- read at least 3 books: I read 2 books last month, which was great since I actually started a 3rd one. But I wasn’t going to make myself finish it, just to be able to say I read 3 books. So we’re aiming for 3 books again this month.
- GYST days: Last month, I and a few others on discord tried our hand at GYST days. I will eventually do a post on GYST days, how I do mine and how you can apply it to blogging. But for now, I’m keeping the GYST days, since they were helpful (when I got up early enough xD)
- Weds = Social Media Free: Social media is a huge distraction to all of us, last month I tested out going without instagram, twitter etc on a wednesday. The only apps I could go on were discord and pinterest, since I need them to be productive. I’m keeping this as a goal for Feb, as it was really nice having no social media on one day.
- Try and sort my sleep schedule: If you ask Kal or Soph, or anyone on Discord who’s active on the New Bloggers server. They’ll confirm that my sleep schedule is whacked out. One of my sort of…unwritten goals I guess is to consistently get up at 6am. Then I want to move it back an hour to 5am, and then maybe to 4am. But….I need to get up early in steps. So we’ll see how this one goes.
How did you do with your goals for January? Are you setting any goals for this month or not? Let me know in the comments!