Say whaaaat! Yes I am aware it’s September, yes I and the others are insane for doing this. We’ve literally pulled this together within two days so erm, yayyy. I hope you will join in the fun we have in store for Blogoween 🙂
What Is It?
A time for us book bloggers to take October, by it’s orangeness and go all Halloween, on it’s pumpkin self. Basically, get ready for Halloween themed posts from us through October! Some may be Autumn themed yet they’ll all be related back to books, blogging and/or writing.
How Do I Take Part?
Fill out that form and make sure to input the link to your sign up post! This is so us hosts can go blog hopping to you lovely pumpkins! (I’ll stop eventually my ghosts) When you sign up, link back to this post, allowing others to easily find the information.
There’s three levels, you can pick ONLY ONE.
Level 1: 13 Days of Blogoween
- Pick any 13 days to post
- Don’t have to be consecutive
- Don’t have to post on Halloween (but you can!)
Level 2: Pumpkins & Spice
- Must post on the 24th Oct through to the 31st Oct (that’s 7 posts)
- Must be consecutive posts
- Must post on Halloween
- Can’t change level
Level 3: Ghosted
- Posting EVERY DAY (that’s 31 posts)
- Can mix Autumn themes into your posts
- If you find within the first few days it’s too much, can switch to Level 1
We Have Hosts!
This means that for the 5 weeks of October, you have 2 hosts each week. Below is a list of what you can expect from a host.
- Will host either Mon – Wed or Thu – Sun (depending on what they chose)
- Will create their own unique prompts for their days
- Remember, your hosts won’t all be on Level 3
1st Week ~
3rd Week ~
4th Week ~
5th Week ~
Clo @ Book Dragons (that’d be me!): Mon 29th – Wed 31st
What Am I Posting?
They all count!
Also remember that the hosts, will be coming up with specific prompts, so if you’re stuck, have no fear. We got your backs.
For more information, on the content you can post during the blogoween event, check out this post. Where I’ve explained the guidelines, given you the masterlist of all prompts. If you’re unsure about anything feel free to ask away 🙂