The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Just wow. My mind got blown. I have so much love for this book and it just such a good read.
If you have a post you want me to put here, check my pinned on twitter and reply to that with the link. These are either posts I’ve discovered and wanted to share or have been directed to and wanted to share them. So enjoy!
- Aimee @ Aimee Always has this super duper useful post on styling book reviews. If you’re struggling, check it out!
- Kristina @ Books and Dachshunds shares her bullet journal
- Becky @ Uptown Oracle reviews Traitor Prince by C J Redwine
- Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books has a new post up! This time its a guest post by the lovely Lauren @ Northern Plunder talking about moving from Blogger to WordPress
- Bookwyrming Thoughts have moved over to WordPress! Have you seen their shiny new blog? And their cute dragon? (my dragons are cuter but I may or may not be biased hehe)
- Sushma @ Spunky Reads shares her bookstagram story and what she learned, it’s super useful 🙂
- Simant @ Flipping Through the Pages shares how to create a great Contact Page, what to include and what not to include.
- Tania @ My Lovely Secret reviews How To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (by the way I was going to comment but blogger hates me and yeah…I’m sorry 😦 )
- Cam @ Camillea Reads shares Things Bookworms Do that She Doesn’t. (I also share somet of these things – do you?)
- Nandini @ Unputdownable Books shares some basic etiquette points that we all should know, this is part 1
- Charvi @ Its Not Just Fiction talks about lending books and some recs for new readers.
- JJ @ This Dark Material reviews Annihilation by Jeff Vander Meer
Half term was this week and I have to say I was rather productive. I also read It Ends With Us in one sitting, I stayed up all night as at that point my cough was still pretty dire. It was such a good book and I’m really hoping to get a review written soon. I have a few reviews/review and discussions to write still. I’ll get there eventually.
I’ve also decided I need to buy myself another mug. I have two mugs at the moment that are mine. The first one is dubbed ‘the cauldron’ by my family because it’s pretty much bowl sized like a small bowl haha. My other one is my cactus mug which is cute and adorable. But when you have to pick between the two it creates a problem. My cauldron mug is basically two regular mug fulls in one. My cactus mug is shaped like a cactus and due to that, it’s not really a regular size haha.
Also if you’re a 5SOS fan – HAVE YOU HEARD THEIR SONG?! WANT YOU BACK?! I’ll stop shouting now but OMG I’m shook, I love their old music but man…I love the new vibe too. Fangirl moment over now sorry hehe.
For anyone who is part of the New Bloggers discord group, if you’re behind on following people on twitter HERE is my list with everyone that is on the spreadsheet.
Readathon by Zeo ~ TBR
My Blogging Journal ~ February
March Goals + February Goals Achieved?
Bookworms Explained #6.3
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover ~ Review and Discussion (providing I get it done in time)
So how’s you week been? Hope its been a good one 🙂