The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Still aiming to finish these two by the end of the month. I may end up rereading a few books to get me back into the swing of things, since I’ve been busy again this week. Whoever invented education I hate you but admire you at the same time – ugh.
If you have a post you want me to put here, check my pinned on twitter and reply to that with the link. These are either posts I’ve discovered and wanted to share or have been directed to and wanted to share them. So enjoy!
- Ash’s book review for This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
- Becky gives us some much needed advice on how to balance our busy schedules and be productive
- Camilla shares with us upcoming releases for this month! Are there any there you’re excited for? I know I’m excited to try Everless and Cruel Prince.
- Simant shares her tips for an interesting ‘About Page’, it’s certainly made me rethink mine.
- Nandini discusses reading challenges and how they can affect us, as well sharing her TBR for the Winter BIBIB!
- JJ reviews The Book of Dust by Phillip Pullman
- Lauren reflects on her 2017!
I do watch a fair amount of BookTube and I figured you may also be interested in some of the stuff I watch. So here we are. I watch a variety of BookTubers but like everyone I do have my favourites.
- Emma’s Winter Binannual Bibliothon TBR video – are you joining in? I know I am and that post is going to be up tomorrow!
Oh god, this week has been tiring. It’s also why I’ve done zero reading. Back at college this week was for me, and I had to finish doing my resubmissions for the Friday just gone which I did. And that was all done. I came up with a new series for Fridays as well on my blog which you’ll see below, but it’s Bookworms Explained where I take something we say/do etc and try my best to explain the reasons why. I just thought it’d be fun, plus for any non-readers, who need some answers it sort of works.
I’m hoping this week to actually get some reading done, I want to try and get more of Invictus read and try and reread A Clockwork Prince. I also need to make a list somewhere of the books I need to buy still that I’ve read, as I’m an avid collector. Problem is I’m without a bookcase currently. I’ve only got my three shelves that are attached to the wall, and so I’m really limited with space. I know off the top of my head I need to buy The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken and the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead…along with the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. So many books – not enough money.
Also out of curiosity do you guys read book reviews? As I’m sure you’re aware I’ve not posted a Review and Discussion this year (still procrastinating), but do you guys like reading them? As I’m not a huge book review reader myself, unless it’s a book I’ve read I’ll then go and read a review to see what someone else thought and so on.
Winter Biannual Bibliothon TBR + Goals
Ice Cream ~ Book Tag
Bookworms Explained #2: Why we play ‘hide the floor’…
‘We Love Books’ ~ Book Tag
How’s your week been? Have you read any books this week? And remember if you want me to check out a post of yours and have it linked in the ‘Around the Blogosphere’ section, check my twitter. If you’ve also done a Sunday Post/Weekly Wrap Up leave a link in the comments for me to go visit yours!